Wish is an online shopping platform that offers a wide range of products at affordable prices. However, sometimes you may need to cancel an order due to various reasons. In this article, we will guide you through the process of canceling a Wish order.
Reasons for Canceling a Wish Order
There could be several reasons why you may want to cancel a Wish order. Some of the common reasons are:
- Change of mind
- Incorrect item ordered
- Delay in delivery
- Found a better deal elsewhere
Steps to Cancel a Wish Order
Follow the simple steps given below to cancel your Wish order:
- Open the Wish app on your device or visit the Wish website.
- Go to your order history and select the order you want to cancel.
- Click on the “Cancel Order” button.
- Select the reason for canceling the order from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to cancel the order.
Refund Policy for Canceled Wish Orders
Once you cancel your Wish order, you are entitled to a refund. The refund amount will be credited to your original payment method within 5-7 business days. However, if you paid using Wallet, the refund will be credited back to your Wallet within 24 hours.
Things to Keep in Mind While Canceling a Wish Order
Here are a few things you should keep in mind while canceling a Wish order:
- You can only cancel an order before it is shipped.
- If you cancel an order after it has been shipped, you will need to return the item to get a refund.
- If you cancel an order that was paid using Wallet, the refund will be credited to your Wallet and not your bank account.
- If you cancel an order that was paid using a debit or credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same card.
Cancelling a Wish order is a simple process that can be done in a few clicks. However, it is important to keep in mind the terms and conditions of the refund policy before canceling an order. We hope this guide has helped you understand the process of canceling a Wish order.